News from Anti-fashion Super Hero, Rhondah Rhombus

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Anti-fashion league on threadless! vote 5!

Hey my lovely AFL punters.

I have been slaving away to increase public awareness of the coolness of knitting.
Yes - the age old art of making something out of a piece of wool and two sticks..
So, what did I do? I made a threadless design (threadless is a website where graphic artists
submit ideas which are voted on and sometimes end up on t-shirts.) It's choice, so check
it out and please vote for my latest submission.

My Threadless.com Submission

You might have to sign up but it's well worth it. the email updates are always cool too - featuring new designs weekly and bargain bin stuff. Please give me a 5 so that I get a high score after 7 days and then win some $2500! That'll keep the afl running a bit longer!

Meanwhile on the market stall front, keep May 3rd and 4th in your diary - planning to have a stall at craftwerk at te-tuhi, and possibly at the coatsville market aswell. That'll be a first.

Thanks peeps.

~Rhondah~ x x

No comments: