News from Anti-fashion Super Hero, Rhondah Rhombus

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Anti-fashion goes technicolour

The Anti-fashion league has this week gone COLOUR for two special
ONE OFF t-shirts. These were only ever designed as one off t-shirts,
so whoever buys them is one lucky person..
They are listed as Men's size little, but would probably be a women's large or average aswell. They are more guy-style than girl though.

Here are the two little beauties.



The BOYCOTT DOTS design began it's life differently, as a badge. But now for a limited time it is a T-shirt.

And the timeless classic, the CORNSUIT in beautiful technicolour..
Both now available from the shop.
Now this weekend is going to be crazy.. I am entering my own team into the 48hour film competition! Official 48 Hours site.
I also entered last year and it was great fun. This year we are planning on a slight variation to last year's 'paper actors' theme.. this year our actors are made from fluff and oven-bake clay.

A little set back with some of our characters being burnt to a crisp..or melting altogether.. but we have made do. It's 'character building' to have a black-tipped nose isn't it?

Soon, Antifashion league will be setting up a shop on toggle.co.nz which we are very excited about. if you've never been to Toggle, I suggest going there toot suite. It has free shipping throughout NZ!

Also, the pineaapple war helmet and manny-kin will be finding a new home at Te-tuhi gallery shop in pakuranga, on their very own platform to showcase Anti-fashion to the world!


Barbara may get a little shelf also to perch on.

I will post the 48hour film here early next week so be looking out for it! If I'm still awake.. usually I could sleep for a week after those weekends.

~tootles, Rhondah xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heck pineapple manny-kin deserves her own exhibition I reckon!
Good'n.
Lies

lily, rosemary and the jack of hearts said...

hello! me again- how are you? I was wondering if I could swap the tee for the dots one, he loves that one and I don't mind paying the differene. Lemme know :)
liv x