News from Anti-fashion Super Hero, Rhondah Rhombus

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Art - where has the fun gone?

Ever wandered around an art gallery thinking - I wish artists would take themselves less seriously?
Well the art genie has granted your wish. Now showing at Te-Tuhi the mark is the best bit of kiwi art I've seen in a while.
The Bouncy Marae! yes.. this is bringing together Art, Culture and FUN.. I had a good bounce.
Don't forget to take off your shoes.

I love the colour scheme, in Te Tuhi colours..



It was a bit dark inside, so I decided to use some flash.
I found several small children trapped inside.. They seemed happy enough.

Here is info on this brilliant arteest:


That's all for now. The next post will be a real stunner, I have been working on a video for you! That's right.. so sit tight until then..

love , Rhondah ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recognise that handsome figure!
Eeeeee... that bouncy whare was so much fun. I think we spent about 40 mins in there.